I want everything in life! I want to experience it all, be a part of everything, learn everything. So I spent most of my life doing what I could to get it all. After stressing out about not having everything I finally realized it’s because I can’t.
I don’t have time to do it all and see it all because when I try to do that I end putting less effort into everything including that which is most important to me. In place of having it all, I have regret for not having enough time to really thrive in areas of my life which are most important. I spread myself too thin.
- Now when I really want to have a career my skills are all over the place instead of having those necessary for my dream jobs.
- Now when I really want to travel and see my friends I have to choose one and wait longer to see another.
- Now when I get invited to one event I have to decline another that feels equally important.
Do you see how I spread myself too thin? Are you spreading yourself too thin as well? It’s time to slow down and decide what is most important to you. Focus on less and you will succeed more on what’s important. Here are some questions to guide you.
- What do I love?
- How can I spend more time on that?
- What am I willing to give up?
- Why do I feel the need to have everything?
- Am I happy racing to have it all?
- Take deep breaths and be mindful.
Change is up to you. How will you enjoy your one and precious life?
Looking for books that support your personal development? Read my book reviews.
*If you like this blog share it…
*** *** **
Preview this book on Amazon.com
Read this book before you buy at Bookemon.com/book-profile/word-art-and-affirmations/153646
Find this and more empowering books at Amazon.com/Leah-Oviedo/e/B007LMUEJ2
*** *** ***
Ads directly below this post are not endorsed by this blog.