Do you love to write?
Are you an independent artist?
Are you a coach or healer?
If so, you might be a good fit for Radical, a creative arts zine with a focus on self-care and healing. Both the audience and contributors of this zine are a diverse bunch of people: multi-ethnic, socially conscious/woke, eco-warriors and free spirits. In the spirit of sharing a variety of voices you may not be chosen for a specific issue. Still, you might be a good fit for another. I will let you know.
View previous issues of the zine: https://impoweryou.org/radical/
As a contributor you receive a 200 word bio and up to 4 social media links.
Guidelines are as follow:
- The theme is self-care.
- This zine supports cultivating positive mental health and indie artists. Women and POC are primarily featured. (If you don’t understand the need for diversity, this zine is not for you.) This is an inclusive zine, but nothing hateful is allowed.
- Writing submissions can be short or long, 900 words or less.
- Art submissions should be no larger than 1440×900 px.
- Submissions are due by the 25th of each month.
- If you think it’s offensive, it probably is, so don’t submit it.
Unfortunately, I can’t pay for content until this zine becomes profitable. I’m working on creating an income through my Patreon page where. As a contributor you will be tagged in social media promotions to help you gain exposure. The zine is marketed on Instagram, Twitter, Patreon Issuu, and Facebook.
If you are interested, use the contact form below. Paste content in the form or send a Google doc link as your submission. I will review and respond as soon as possible.
I look forward to hearing from you.