Do you love to write?
Are you an independent artist?
Are you a coach or healer?
If so, you might be a good fit for Radical, a creative arts zine with a focus on self-care and healing. Both the audience and contributors of this zine are a diverse bunch of people: multi-ethnic, socially conscious/woke, eco-warriors and free spirits. In the spirit of sharing a variety of voices you may not be chosen for a specific issue. Still, you might be a good fit for another. I will let you know.
View previous issues of the zine: https://impoweryou.org/radical/
As a contributor you receive a 200 word bio and up to 3 social media links.
Guidelines are as follow:
- The focus is creative arts.This is an all inclusive zine, but nothing hateful is allowed.
- Writing submissions should be between 400-800 words.
- Art submissions should be no larger than 1440×900 px.
- Submissions are due by the 20th of each month for the next issue.
- If you think it’s offensive, it probably is, so don’t submit it.
Unfortunately, I can’t pay for content until this zine becomes profitable. I’m working on creating an income through my Patreon page where. As a contributor you will be tagged in social media promotions to help you gain exposure. The zine is marketed on Instagram, Twitter, Patreon and Facebook.
If you are interested, use the contact form below. Send a link or Google doc link along with your submission. I will review and respond as soon as possible.
I look forward to hearing from you.