An important aspect of self growth and healing from depression is accepting yourself. If you want to feel balanced and healthy you can’t spend all your energy fighting who you are. Instead you must learn to be genuine and love the parts of you that are both embarrassing and wonderful.
Below are seven questions to give you insight into your genuine self. After you answer these questions meditate on your responses.
1) Who am I?
2) What labels have been assigned to me by others?
3) What about myself do I criticize?
4) What about myself do I celebrate?
5) What do I believe about myself that is not true?
6) Who do I want to be?
7) What can I cultivate to become my best self?
*Like this??? Read more D.I.Y. Therapy Posts. *
– 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 –
Download FREE books on ImpowerYou!
“Peace, Love & Weirdness” is an offbeat collection of my original illustrations and affirmations.
Grab your free copy on the Coloring Book page.
“More Than Just a Girl” helps girls build confidence with information, creative activities and loving acceptance.
Grab your free copy on the More Than a Girl page.