Are you ready to share your story and inspire others? Your story will be one of many that celebrate the personal, communal, or innovative accomplishments of people around the world. Storytelling is an ancient tradition prominent in all cultures around the world. Sharing your story gives the world a chance to celebrate the similarities of everyone and cultivate compassion, acceptance, and inclusion. We all have a story to tell.
- Your story must tell the what, why, and how you overcame your bad situation. Keep it under 1,000 words.
- Diversity Matters: This blog strives to show a diverse and exclusive variety of ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations and cultures.
- Non-Fiction only!
- No Religious Stories! Sharing how your spirituality helped you is cool, but this blog doesn’t promote religious views.
- Grammar is important.
- Important!Everybody has a story that matters, but we cannot publish everything. All stories will be reviewed prior to publication and not all stories will make the cut.
- Your story should include the points below.
- What inspired you to take actions for positive change
- What was the hardest obstacle(s) that you overcame to succeed
- Who, if anyone, helped you create this change
- What actions must you take to stay on your new path in life
- How can others follow in your footsteps
Use this Contact Form to Send Your Story: