Thanks to Finding My Worth for nominating me in the Versatile Blogger Award. I am full of appreciation and gratitude at this moment. This is so awesome! I love that a wonderful, caring and open community of bloggers has come to my attention. There is so much to learn and so many people to meet.
The Versatile Blogger Award has the following rules:
- Post a picture of the award
- Thank the award giver
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers about this and tell them so
Hmmm, my life is so random the hardest part will be picking just seven facts!
1. I find insects, spiders and snakes much cuter than puppies and kittens.
2. I made the outline of a giant bird out of rocks at the beach today.
3. I broke my ankle by slipping off a curb last year.
4. I still like shaved ice even though I know that food dye is not healthy.
5. I am currently reading “Recovery of Your Inner Child” by Lucia Cappacchnie.
6. Last week a little girl painted my nails pink and navy.
7. I love to climb trees.
15 blogs that you have to check out!
Healing Heart- Life After Rape, an incredible journey one woman shares to heal from the wounds of rape.
Craven Creativity, A creative soul learning how to maintain inspiration despite living with chronic pain. Hoping to inspire others through bits and pieces of my life’s narrative and through sharing my artistic endeavors, past and present.
Intrepid Epicurian, Going after life with a passport in one hand and a fork in the other.
Your Everything Services, Freelance writer, Ghostwriter, Article Expert and Article Marketing Consultant.
Bookend: A Teen Book Review Blog, book reviewing and recommendation blog for teenagers
The Secrets of Success Blog, Blog and Radio show for Women Entrepreneurs with author Deb Bailey.
Hippie Liberal Mama, Politics, news, humor and plenty of liberalism.
Barbaraelka, Wonderous photos and writings.
The Gappuccino g caffe, A fun lifestyle blog with varied topics.
Commander In Chic, Fashion and lifestyle. A fun light read.
Indulge – Travel, adventure and new experiences.
Feminaust, For Australian feminists. Quite cheeky!
Shannon Kellman Illustration, Tons of eye candy. If you love offbeat and cute art that is.
The Oxymoronic Oxymorons, A mouthful to say and a blog about life, books, art and people.
Can you help us get to 500 and join our blograiser? You will also be part of our goal of empowering young women with resources and information. Check out this post for more information: https://writewhatuknow.wordpress.com/2012/01/17/the-500-blog-raiser-challenge/