You might be the guest writer we are looking for if…
- You have a powerful story about overcoming tragedy to share with the world.
- You are a coach or mentor that helps others create balanced and sustainable lives.
- You want to share the valuable lessons you’ve learned.
A guest blogger on the ImpowerYou blog is someone who is becoming the change they want to see. If you think you’re a good fit please use the contact form to reach out. Tell me in 4-5 sentences what you want to write about and I’ll respond to you.
A few guidleines to help you are as follows:
- Keep it between 500-1000 words.
- Be honest and transparent.
- Don’t try to sell anything, tell a story that engages readers.
- Include a 3-6 sentence bio about yourself and your work.
*Please be advised this blog does NOT publish religious, prejudiced or erotica stories.*