Recent Blog Posts
- The Most Fantastic, Awesome and Wonderful 31 Day Self-Love Diet Writing Challenge
- #MomentOfTruth – Share Your Story of How This Election Has Effected You
- Dec. 4: Free Mental Health First Aid training at The GO!
- Outside Art – Petals, Leaves and Twigs
- Sing Your Heart Song, Loud and Strong: Coloring Page with Affirmations
You Can Fight Back!
How Will You Change?
Be the change: Up To You Project
Thanks to a nonprofit in Seattle, teens and adults who are incarcerated or homeless can participate in a program designed for them to heal from trauma, abuse and neglect by writing. In regards to adults they also work with homeless and chronically alcoholic folks at the Downtown Emergency Service Center. The Pongo Writing Project provides […]
Hollaback!, a well known nonprofit dedicated to addressing harassment in public space, expands its work today to launch HeartMob. This is the first online platform to tackle online harassment by providing real-time support to individuals experiencing online harassment and gives bystanders concrete actions they can take to step in and save the day. “We believe […]