I found Cecily’s Closet on Facebook and was immediately hooked. They are a small, but loving volunteer corporation that lends a hand to families of special need children. It was started by a mother who was so thankful for all the help she received with her own daughter that she wanted to give back to others in the same situation. I love being able to share their altruism and inspire you to put more good into our beautiful world.
In the past two years they have accomplished quite a lot:
- 22 room makeovers with 2 more currently in progress
- Provided just shy of a hundred belly bands to children with feeding tubes
- Recycled durable medical equipment to children in need of resources to help them achieve their goals
- Provided Christmas baskets to 80+ children with special needs and their families
- And shared various donations with families in need – toys, books, and lots and lots of love and encouragement!
Remember only you can make today great.